Mandatory information on the rights of personal data protection persons Information about the company that processes your data:
Name: "ViV Trade 92" Ltd. UIC / BULSTAT: 206024661 Headquarters and address of management: Sofia, 21 Georgi Raichev Str Address for correspondence: Sofia, 21 Georgi Raichev Str Phone: +359 886 53 66 50 Еmail: email@example.com Website: www.ronspijamas.com Information on the competent data protection supervisory authority.
Title: Commission for Personal Data Protection Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2 Address for correspondence: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2 Phone: 02 915 3 518 Website: www.cpdp.bg.
"V&V Trade 92" OOD (hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" or "the Company") operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. This information is intended to inform you about all aspects of the processing of your personal data by the Company and the rights you have in connection with this processing.
Grounds for collecting, processing and storing your personal data Art. 1. The administrator collects and processes your personal data in connection with the use of the e-shop and concluding contracts with the company on the grounds of art. 6, para. 1, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), and in particular on the following grounds:
Goals and principles in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data Art. 2. (1) We collect and process the personal data that you provide to us in connection with the use of the e-shop and concluding a contract with the company, including for the following purposes:
(2) We observe the following principles in the processing of your personal data:
(3) In the processing and storage of personal data, the Administrator may process and store personal data in order to protect the following legitimate interests:
What types of personal data our company collects, processes and stores?
Art. 3. (1) The company performs the following operations with the personal data provided by you for the following purposes:
Exercising the right to refuse or make a claim - the purpose of this operation is to administer the process of exercising the right to refuse or claim by the client. Given the limited scope of the personal data collected, an impact assessment is not required to carry out an impact assessment of the operation.
(2) The administrator shall process the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
Purpose for which the data is collected: 1) Making contact with the user and sending information to him, 2) for the purposes of registering a user in the online store, and 3) sending a newsletter. Grounds for processing your personal data - By accepting the general conditions and registration in the e-shop or placing an order without registration, or by concluding a written contract, a contractual relationship is created between the Administrator and you, on which basis we process your personal data - Art. . 6, para. 1, p. (b) GDPR. Your data for sending a newsletter are processed with your explicit consent - Art. 6, para. 1, p. (a) GDPR.
Purpose for which the data is collected: Fulfillment of obligations of the administrator under a contract of sale and delivery of purchased goods. Grounds for processing your personal data - By accepting the general conditions and registration in the e-shop or placing an order without registration, or by concluding a written contract, a contractual relationship is created between the Administrator and you, on which basis we process your personal data - Art. . 6, para. 1, p. (b) GDPR.
Purpose for which the data is collected: Completion of information about the user in his user account. Grounds for data processing: You have given your explicit consent for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes - 6, para. 1, p. (a) the GDPR at the time of registration in the online store. Providing this information is not required for registration in the online store.
(3) The administrator shall not collect or process personal data, which refer to the following:
(4) The personal data are collected by the Administrator from the persons to whom they refer. (5) The company shall not perform automated decision-making with data.
Art. 4. (1) The company performs the following operations with the personal data provided by you, as legal representatives or proxies of legal entities-trade partners, for the following purposes:
(2) The personal data have been collected by the Administrator from the persons to whom they also refer from the Commercial Register to the Registry Agency. (3) The company does not perform automated decision making with data.
Art. 5. The administrator can use the so-called. Cookies for the purpose of providing full functionality of the website, improving the user experience, statistical purposes, easy access, etc., with which you agree by using our website. You can control and / or delete cookies at any time through the settings of the browser you use. Cookies do not constitute personal data and are not used to identify visitors and users of the e-shop.
Term of storage of your personal data
Art. 6. (1) The administrator stores your personal data for a period not longer than the existence of your account in an online store. After deleting your account, the Administrator takes the necessary care to delete and destroy all your data without undue delay or to anonymize it (ie to make it in a form that does not reveal your identity).
(2) The administrator processes your personal data that you provided when placing an order without registration in the e-shop, until the completion of the order, unless you have given your explicit consent when processing your order to process your data for the purpose of improving the service, providing recommended content for you, individual conditions, promotions, as well as for statistical purposes.
(3) The Administrator stores your personal data provided in connection with online orders for a period of 5 years for the purposes of protecting the legal interests of the Administrator in court or administrative disputes with users of the online store. (4) The Administrator shall notify you in case the term for data storage needs to be extended in view of fulfillment of a normative obligation or in view of legitimate interests of the Administrator or otherwise.
(5) The administrator stores the personal data, which it is necessary to keep by virtue of the applicable legislation for the respective envisaged term, which may exceed the term of existence of your account in the e-shop or until the completion of the order. Art. 7. The Administrator keeps the personal data of the legal representatives of its business partners for the term of the contract, for observance of the legitimate interests and legal obligations of the Administrator, as this term may exceed the term of the concluded contract.
Transfer of your personal data for processing Art. 8. (1) The controller may, at its own discretion, transfer part or all of your personal data to personal data processors for the fulfillment of the processing purposes with which you have agreed, in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) . (2) The administrator notifies you in case of intention to transfer part or all of your personal data to third countries or international organizations.